|Order Forms: Choose from one of the four categories below|
Limited Edition Prints of the World Trade Center (13" x 19")
The order forms below are currently being updated. Please bookmark this page and revisit at a later time.
Archival Cibachromes (20" x 30")
Color Prints (8" x 10" and 11" x 17")
Black and white prints
When you select a thumbnail image from one of the volumes, you are brought to a page with additional information about the individual image regarding the purchase price for a print. The notation of "NFS" means not for sale; the original artwork resides in a private collection. |
SHIPPING AND HANDLING INCLUDES INSURANCE.
All prices are in U.S. dollars
8" x 10" - Photographic Prints and Reproduction Prints
Price Range: $50.00 - $99.00
+ $11.99 for Shipping and Handling.
11" x 17" - Photographic Prints and Reproduction Prints
Price Range:$150.00 - $199.00
+ $19.99 for Shipping and Handling.
13" x 19" - Limited Edition Prints are numbered and signed editions with a maximum number of 250 prints.
Price Range:$249.00 - $400.00
+ $39.00 for Shipping and Handling.
Millennial Renaissance Imagery is currently offering Limited Edition Custom Prints of the World Trade Center. The image size is approximately 11" x 17" on paper which is 13" x 19". The prints are extremely rich luscious color using Kodak, Epson, or Museo Papers. The paper choice, (high gloss, luster, or matte) is made to reproduce the color and detail as accurately as possible. Each print is custom made and carefully checked to the highest quality standards.
NOTE: To purchase the full set of ten World Trade Center prints, send an email to email@example.com with the SUBJECT: "Collectors Set" - Limited Edition Prints.
20" x 30" - Archival Cibachromes (Signed Artist Proof prints):
Price Range:$2750.00 - $4000.00
Shipping, handling, and insurance is determined by whether the art work purchased
is framed or unframed.
Many original fine art paintings and drawings are for sale.|
Feel free to email the sales department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 718 784 1600 for pricing information and availability.
Some works may be on loan or on exhibition.
|Ways to Place an Order:|
- There are several ways for you to place an order.
- You can click on the buy a print button on the image information page to send an email request. E-mails directed to the sales department are responded to within 24 hours or less.
- You may use one of the order forms from the website to print and fax an order to 718 784 1600. Your prints will be prepared upon receipt of the fax and shipped upon receipt of payment in full.
(To print an order form, make sure that you have selected
"print text as black" as well as print to "fit to page.")
- If you do not have access to a fax, you may mail an order form to LABCO. We recommend printing two copies - one to mail with your payment, and one to keep for your records.
- If you have any special requests or questions, you may always call 718 784 1600. If our representatives are busy, (rather than keeping you on hold), you will be automatically transfered to the answering service. Please leave your name and phone number(s), a brief message, and a good time to return your call!
Payments are accepted in the form of|
United States Postal Money Orders made out to L. A. Bernstein.
(Personal checks and credit card payments are not accepted.)
US Postal Money Orders should be made out to:
L. A. BERNSTEIN
and mailed to LABCO along with a copy of your order form to:
L A B C O
P. O. BOX 3103 - Grand Central Station
New York, NY 10163-3103