Instructions for PC Users to Download "We Remember 9-11-2001" - World Trade Center Memorial Screen Background
Note: File size is 184KB. Also note that this image is best viewed on
a screen with a resolution of 1024 x 768 (or 800 x 600).
- Allow the entire image to load. Do not hit the ESC key to interrupt.
If the image does not completely load, hit the RELOAD button.
- If you are using Netscape Navigator, or if you are using Internet Explorer,
place the mouse pointer anywhere over the image below,
hit the Right Mouse Button,
and click the "Set As Wallpaper" command in the pop-up menu.
- I like to have the image in the center of the screen with room around it to arrange the icons on my desktop.
However, if you want the image to fill your screen, (because it is only in the center, or it is
tiled), go to the "Control Panel" and select the "Display" icon. There are
- Select the Background Tab, and make sure the Wallpaper is set to
"Netscape Wallpaper" or "Internet Explorer Wallpaper". Also, make sure
the Display is set to "Center"
- Select the Plus! Tab, and select the choice: "Stretch desktop
wallpaper to fit to screen"
- That's IT! Enjoy your new wallpaper!